Friday, March 6, 2009

In Gratitude!

Outcome is the result of actions and thought. I have always wanted to show my gratitude to so many people for what they have done to me, and there cannot be a better time than now, the third greatest day of my life! Please note that this list is non-exhaustible, and that if I missed you out, please point it out and I will make sure I add you. Everyone in this list is extremely special, and given a chance I will give my warmest hug to each one of you to show you my gratitude. Once again, thank you very much! I will be most obliged if you were to read and comment on this post.

Fernando Alonso, A.R. Rahman, Sara Tariq, Hulya Kara, Ying Hui, Terence Soon, Srinath, Heiko Zeibell, Saroj, Divya, Han Jia Jin, Leonard Yong, David Ang, Marcus, Nelson, Sky Koh, Soh Ming Quan, XL, Simin, Foong Yi Chao, Bong Tingli, Tay Geng Yu, Alex, Jing Ming Xue, Huang Jia Xi, Serene, Mirabel, Jay Fong, Feng, Tan Ying Te, Ravi, Arvind Rajagopalan, Govind, Glenn, Walter, Ong Eng Teck, Terence Koh, Mrs. Elaine Toh, Mrs. Yeo Yew Tin, Ms. Lee Lih Sin, Mrs. Lee (Math), Miss Lee Siew Lian, Mr. Eric Lam, Mr. Lim Meng Chye, Ms. Deborah Goh, Mrs. Tan Lai Kuen, Mr. Tung, Mr. Chen Ling Kwang, Mr. Brian Lagman, Mr. Jared Lee, Carlos Mejuto, Mythreyi, Natasha Dalmia, Darryl Boey, Stephen Khoon, Brian Ho, Mrs. Ellen Woo, Mr. Raymond Wong, Cheng Feng, Xiao Fan, Yang Jun, Aurilea, Valencia, Akshay Ashok, Wilson, James, Jason Sin, Ben Lee, Rayner, Alvin, Elycia, Eric Wang, Farina, Yue Zhen, Michelle, Marium, Rayshio, Hsuan Te, Zaw, Wee Jin, Samuel Tee, Augustine Chay, Aravind, Charlene, Joel Lee, Alex Jafarzadeh, Damian Boh, Siddharth Sriram, Chinmaya Joshi, Keyboard Teacher, Nick, Swoosh, Giancarlo Fisichella, Nico Rosberg, Richard Proctor, Jonathan Yarden, Paula Malai, Steve Dawson, Jing Ping, Adam, Grant Imahara, Lex Lazatin, Ivan Tsoi, David Kang, Jamie Oliver, Donovan, Darren Khee, Priscilla Cheong, Zhao Dong, Nick Haushofer, Louis, Tuck Heng, Victor Goh, Han Jia Ying, Haresh, Roger Poulier, Justin Neo, Verrel Tan, Tian Tian Zhou, Wu Yang, Chris Wymant, Hu Ching, Feng Yi Fei, Jayanth, Bernie Ecclestone, Reinhold Messner, Dip Chandra Kalika, Raju, Coldplay, The Beatles, Barack Obama, P.Chidambaram, Dr. L. Subramaniam, God, people of my blood and all the other people whom I will add as soon as I remember that I have forgotten to add your name.


I have made an effort to make this list as short as possible and to group as many people together where applicable (like Coldplay and The Beatles). Also the list is in a random order, with of course the first few being the people who come to my mind most immediately and thus the very very special. I repeat: if you are reading this you have impacted my life enough to enter my list. Thank you so very much!

1 comment: